ESG Integration Forum – Europe
ESG Integration Forum – Europe Thursday, March 2, 2023 Leonardo Royal Hotel Tower Bridge, London Join IR Magazine, Corporate Secretary and more than 150 IR, governance and sustainability professionals for the ESG Integration Forum – Europe on March 2 in London!
As the momentum behind ESG continues to grow, so too does the challenge of keeping up to date with growing regulatory and market demands. That’s why this forum has been designed to help attendees adapt their ESG strategy to tackle the challenges of the year ahead, ensuring that they are meeting the future expectations of investors surrounding effective target setting, biodiversity, and human capital management reporting.
Through a series of fast-paced panel discussions, interactive roundtables and an exclusive investor Q&A, this event will cover important topics, including:
- ESG priorities for boards and management in 2023
- Communicating value in the context of macroeconomic and geopolitical crises
- Navigating Europe’s shifting regulatory and reporting landscape
- Identifying, collecting and reporting robust and consistent ESG data to investors
- Supporting your board in ESG governance and oversight
- Managing an accelerating transition towards net zero
- Leading and developing dynamic ESG teams
- Prioritizing your efforts with ESG ratings agencies
- Focusing on human capital management: Employee well-being and taking a stand
As proud supporting partners of this year’s forum, we can offer you our discount code, AIR20, which will provide you with a 20% discount off the advertised rates. Click here to find out more about this event and to book your place.