02 Marzo 2023
ESG – Key challenges for Investor Relations
*** EVENTO RISERVATO AI SOLI INVESTOR RELATION OFFICER ***
BNP Paribas Exahne have recently completed a survey and we would like to invite you to join the webinar, “ESG – Key challenges for Investor Relations” on March 2, from 4.00 pm CET where they will present the results of the survey and discuss the main takeaways with you. We have partnered with our fellow IR Associations in Switzerland (IR Club.ch)and Spain (Spanish Investor Relations Association (AERI)) to provide you with valuable and exciting inputs on the topic.
Our panel of expert speakers will address the following questions:
- What are the main trends in terms of ESG Assets under management and flows?
- What types of sectors/companies are currently attracting ESG funds the most?
- How to target the right ESG funds to pitch your equity story?
- New ESG regulations: What to keep in mind for 2023-2024?
- Top ESG challenges for IR teams: what do your peers think?
- Main take-aways from our international ESG Corporate survey
- Constance Chalchat, Head of CIB Company Engagement & Chief Sustainability, BNP Paribas
- Laurie Fitzjohn Sykes, Co-head of ESG Research, BNP Paribas Exane
- Benedicte Thibord, Head of Corporate Cash Equity (Europe), BNP Paribas Exane
- Nuria Pascual Lapeña, Corporate VP Treasury and IR and Sustainability Officer, Grifols & Board Member at AERI
We look forward to welcoming you online.
In collaborazione con Aeri, BNP Paribas Exane, IR Club.CH