Professionals who have worked or have been working in Investor Relations on an ongoing basis for at least 2 years. Ordinary members can take part in the Members' General Meeting with voting rights and can be elected as members of the Management Board..
Professionals engaging in an activity related to Investor Relations or who, due to their professional or academic background, have developed significant interests and skills in financial communication. Aggregate members can take part in the Members' General Meeting with voting rights but cannot be elected as members of the Management Board.
Professionals and Institutions which contribute economically and/or significantly to the development of the Association and who, in the opinion of the Management Board, do not compromise the independence of the Association. Supporting members can take part in the Members' General Meeting without voting rights and cannot be elected as members of the Management Board.
Professionals deemed worthy by the Management Board are appointed as honorary members. Honorary members can take part in the Members' General Meeting with voting rights but cannot be elected as members of the Management Board.
Become a member
To join AIR for the first time you have to:
- download the application for membership, fill it in and send it to the Secretaryship of the Association; and
- once you receive the notice of admission from the Management Board, pay the membership fee the methods indicated in the letter of admission.
The admission as Member of the Association shall be conditional upon the discretionary acceptance of the Management Board.
To renew your membership:
- notify the Association of your intention to renew membership by sending an email to the Secretaryship; and
- make the bank transfer, in view of which the Association’s Treasury shall send you a receipt of payment.
The membership fee - the payment of which is required for all members except for honorary members - shall be payable on an annual basis and its validity corresponds with the calendar year; if the application is filed in the second half of the year, the Management Board has the right to extend its validity to the following year.
The amount of the membership fee shall be established every year by the Members’ General Meeting following a proposal of the Management Board. Fees for the year 2021
- ordinary and aggregate members: € 350
- supporting members: € 2,000.00 for companies listed on the FTSE MIB index
- supporting members: € 1,500.00 for companies listed on the STAR/MTA segment
- supporting members: €500.00 for those companies listed on the FTSE AIM index
- supporting members: €1,500.00 for all the other categories