Institutional Investor’s 2023 Developed Europe and Emerging EMEA Executive Team Survey
Institutional Investor’s 2023 Developed Europe and Emerging EMEA Executive Team Survey will launch soon! From 11th April through 5th May, global buy and sell-side professionals will be asked to provide their feedback and vote for your IR and Executive Team management team.
To enable a more efficient survey process, pleasecomplete this2-Step process by11thApril.
Step 1: SIGN UP to our contact verification platform HERE
- Please Delete old or Add new contacts. Do not replace information in an existing profile.
- Individuals must be in their job functions as of 12th March to be eligible.
- Individuals must be listed in only one category (either CEO, CFO or IRO). Co-CEOs and co-CFOs will be listed together on the ballot.
Step 2: Using the same log-in, please complete the Corporate Insights Survey HERE
- Share information about your IR structure and activity, anonymously.
- Vote for the best Buy and Sell-side firms across specific performance metrics.
- Only one submission per company.
To help maximise the investor outreach please share with us your top 200 buy and sell-side contacts by 11th March. Complete this file II Client List Template and send back to firstname.lastname@example.org. GDPR & Data protection guidelines apply.
As a sign of our gratitude, you will receive the IR Best Practice Report from the 2023 Developed Europe and Emerging EMEA results.
For further information and instructions, please click HERE.