Italian Investor Relations Awards
Last July 19th AIR - Associazione Italiana Investor Relations, hosted for the first time the Italian Investor Relations Awards, to recognise excellence in IR across various categories and market segments in Italy.
The Awards ceremony was organised in collaboration with the highly reputable research provider Institutional Investor, whose annual surveys have been an industry benchmark for leading independent market intelligence and performance evaluation globally for over 40 years. The Awards are based on the country results from Institutional Investor’s 2021 Developed Europe Executive Team survey in which 130 IR Professionals and 65 Corporates in Italy have been nominated by nearly 600 investment professionals representing 265 investment and research firms.
During the ceremony, awards were presented for the following categories:
- Overall Best IRO – Marco Delfrate, Intesa Sanpaolo
- Best IR in Services and Communication for a Large Cap company – Intesa Sanpaolo
- Best IR in Services and Communication for a S/Mid Cap company - Amplifon
- Best IR in Financial Disclosure for a Large Cap company – Intesa Sanpaolo
- Best IR in Financial Disclosure for a S/Mid Cap company – Anima Holding
- Best IR in ESG for a Large Cap company – Intesa Sanpaolo
- Best IR in ESG for a S/Mid Cap company – Falck Renewables
- Most Improved Company – Recordati
- Most Improved IR Professional – Paola Dimario, Poste Italiane
Sponsor of the event was Mediatree, a financial communication, production and logistics services provider for corporates, banks and private equity firms around the world. Mediatree is one of the world’s most respected agencies specializing in the logistics and production of financial roadshows and events.