What to expect from a corporate broker: Uk case studies and an Italian example.
During the event we well look into the main contents of the activity of a Corporate Broker, which range from corporate access and IR support to advisory on ECM/DCM or M&A deals, through UK case studies and the direct experience of an Italian midcap company.
Speakers (in order of speech):
- Piero Munari – Chairman - AIR
- Micaela Ferruta – Head of Corporate Broking and Specialist - Intermonte
- Ben Wright – Co-Head of Corporate Broking & Advisory - UK Investment Banking – Berenberg
- Matthew Armitt - Co-Head of Corporate Broking & Advisory - UK Investment Banking – Berenberg
- Josef Mastragostino - Chief Investor Relations Officer at TINEXTA S.P.A